Manuscripts are to be submitted electronically to the appropriate Thematic Editor:
- Marek Galewski (Łódź University of Technology) at email@example.com - applied mathematics, differential equations
- Dariusz Idczak (University of Łódź) at firstname.lastname@example.org - control theory
- Tadeusz Krasiński (University of Łódź) at email@example.com - several complex variables and analytic spaces
- Andrzej Łuczak (University of Łódź) at firstname.lastname@example.org - probability theory
- Antoni Pierzchalski (University of Łódź) at email@example.com - geometry
- Władysław Wilczyński (University of Łódź) at firstname.lastname@example.org - real functions
Manuscripts could also be submitted electronically to Editor-in-Chief Marek J. Śmietański at email@example.com
In case electronic submission is not possible we accept regular submission at the address:Folia Mathematica
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
Banacha 22, 90-238 Lodz
Form of Manuscript and Submission
Number each page. The Title Page (p. 1) should contain the article title, authors' names, footnotes to the title (indicated by superscript 1,2,3). Complete affiliations and the address for correspondence (including e-mail address) should appear on the last page. Authors are requested to transmit the text and art of the manuscript in an electronic form, via either computer disk, e-mail, or FTP each time a new version is submitted.
Tables should be numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals in order of appearance in the text. Type each table double-spaced on a separate page with a short descriptive title typed directly above and with essential footnotes below. Authors should submit complex tables as camera-ready copy.
EquationsEquations should be typewritten. Reference to equations should use the form "Eq. (3)" or simply (3).
ReferencesReferences to the literature should be cited the text by Arabic numbers between square brackets, as , [1, 2], [1, Theorem 1.5], etc., and listed in numerical order at the end.
 J.P. Holmes, W.N. Hudson, J.D. Mason, Operator stable laws: multiple exponents elliptical symmetry, Ann. Probab. 10 (1982), pp. 602-612.
 J.C. Oxtoby, Measure and Category, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1971.